From preregistration and admitting to billing and filing insurance claims, CHI St. Luke's Health Brazosport’s knowledgeable business office staff is here for you from the beginning through the end of your hospital experience.
The experienced staff in the business office is here to help with filing insurance, Medicare and Medicaid claims, attempting to make your hospital experience easier for you and your family.
As a courtesy to you, the hospital will submit bills to your insurance company and will do everything possible to expedite your claim. However, please remember that your policy is a contract between you and your insurance company and you have the final responsibility for payment of your hospital bill. We have several payment options available to assist you in paying your bill. When you receive your bill if you have any further questions or concerns, please call the Business Office. A financial counselor will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your hospital bill and help you interpret financial policies and billing procedures at the hospital.
For online bill pay, please visit our Patient Portal
. If you haven't registered, you can receive a secure access code by visiting Health Information Management, Business Office or any registration desk at CHI St. Luke's Health Brazosport.
CHI St. Luke's Health Brazosport accepts most major health plans. Please refer to the list below for those we accept and check with your health insurance carrier for confirmation regarding your specific plan and covered services.
- Aetna – Commercial, Medicare Advantage
- Amerigroup – Medicare Advantage, Managed Medicaid, Star Plus and CHIP
- BCBSTX – Traditional, PPO/POS
- BRHS – Employee Health Plan
- CIGNA – Commercial
- Community Health Choice – Managed Medicaid, CHIP, Perinate, Health Insurance Marketplace
- Coventry – Commercial
- Dept. of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) – does not cover Disability Determination Services
- Galaxy – Commercial
- Gilsbar/MedCom Care Management – Employees of AWC, Inc.
- HealthSmart, Inc. – Commercial
- HealthSpring – Medicare Advantage
- InterPlan Health Group – Commercial
- Medicare – Traditional
- Molina – Managed Medicaid, CHIP, Star Plus
- MultiPlan/PHCS/Texas True Choice – Commercial
- National Preferred Provider Network – Commercial
- PCCM – Medicaid
- Prime Health Services – Workers’ Comp, Commercial, Medicare Advantage, Auto & General Liability
- SelectCare of Texas – Medicare Advantage
- Sensible Solution Networkers – Workers’ Comp
- Superior – Foster Care, Managed Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare
- Texas Children’s Health Plan – Managed Medicaid, CHIP
- UnitedHealthcare/EverCare – Commercial, Medicare, Managed Medicaid, Star Plus
- USA Managed Care – Commercial
Please keep the following in mind when paying your bill:
- Our providers collect independently for their services, and they may not participate in the same insurance plans as CHI St. Luke's Health Brazosport.
- You may receive a bill from participating providers for deductibles, copays and/or coinsurance.
- Nonparticipating providers may bill you for the difference between their billed charges and the amount paid by your insurance carrier.
- Please check with your provider’s office and insurance carrier to confirm his or her participation in your plan.
If you have certain tests, treatments or procedures in the hospital, you may receive bills from physicians you did not see in person. These bills are for professional services rendered by these physicians in diagnosing and interpreting test results while you were a patient. Pathologists, radiologists, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, emergency physicians, hospitalists and other specialists perform these services and are required to submit separate bills. (These physicians are not employed by the hospital.) If you have questions about these bills, please call the number printed on the statement you receive from them.
194 Abner Jackson Parkway
Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Business Office – 979-299-2882
Financial Counselor – 979-415-2222
Medicaid – 979-285-1423
Medicare – 979-285-1152