Wait at Home, not the ER – BRHS Launches Online Waiting Services
Tired of spending hours sitting in a crowded ER waiting room? Brazosport Regional Health System has the solution – it’s called InQuicker, a convenient online service for scheduling visits to the Emergency Services Department and the Urgent Care Center.
The new, easy-to-use service allows patients to choose their designated treatment time online and then wait in the comfort of their own home rather than the waiting room. The process is easy:
- Visit www.BrazosportRegional.org to check in at the emergency room or visit www.BrazosportRegionalUCC.org to check in at the Brazosport Regional Urgent Care Center.
- Click the Check In Now Button
- Select a projected treatment time.
- Complete a simple online form.
- Arrive either at the ER or the Urgent Care at your projected time to be seen by a healthcare provider.
InQuicker estimates treatment times based on facility conditions. In the event of a projected treatment time delay, InQuicker users are sent real-time notifications via phone call or email so they can continue waiting at home.
However, this service is for non-life and non-limb threatening conditions only. If patients are experiencing chest pain, shortness of breath, severe abdominal pain or symptoms of a stroke such as dizziness, weakness, vision disturbance, or severe headaches, patients are asked to come directly to the ER or call 911.